Antumbra Antumbra

Its put together really nicely. I think it looks good, sounds great, nice interface, you got achievements and stuff. Yet for me the game is not much fun. Yes i am stubborn and I will force my way through a game, but i wouldn't say I enjoyed it. I think it would be nice if the game itself gave me some incentive to completed and not just my own stubborness.

DroneLocker responds:

What can I say? There is a carrot at the end of the stick. Endure it. I dare to say its worth it. Keep on pushing.

And well, it is a hard nut to crack - I know. That's probably because I've been born in 1984 year, so most of the adventure games of my childhood was '90s adventure games that you spent months to finish. They were damn hard. And in era without internet , if you got stuck - you got stuck. End of story. So you rage quite, but then you came back for more. Till one day you've seen the end credits and was the "cool kid" around. Because you did it. Those games and era influenced me greatly. So my adventure game follows the steps of those I admired when I was a kid.

Thank you for your review and stubborness Star :) I am actually very greatful

J.S.E The Platformer 2 J.S.E The Platformer 2

You posted this in the Developers forum so i'll give Dev feed back.

-Dude walks backwards when moving in the other direction
-If you come in contact with anything you gain the ability to jump. (Sides of the ground, eyeball shots)
-On screen instructions to explain whats going on would be nice. I'm not sure if i played the same lvl over or died or advanced. Not sure what happened at the boss fight. I made it to the credits but i'm not sure if i won or died.
------
-The controls seemed to work ok
-The fact that the ground had a walkable area the was visually undefined made the first jump a leap of faith. Even if it is unintentional i found it interesting enough to continue.

How to Keep an Idiot Busy How to Keep an Idiot Busy

LMAO

In what other game makes you feel bad for winning... besides hentai quiz games?

Classics: Snake Classics: Snake

Well it works

For a game like snake its appeal mainly comes from seeing how far you can get (how big the snake grows) thus you need a simple easy to read system that measures how far one gets in the game like: Levels/# of balls. Old school point system is no good for this type of game, unless it measures time (or something else) to make the score board competitive.

Also this is like crack-head snake. It moves a little fast for the normal snake game player and having to click the mouse to start a game that moves so fast even when there is no consequence for not moving that kind of sucks. Some map changes/ map selection would be nice.

And of course after everything is all set up, presentation.

I'm no expert, i'm just trying to be helpful.

Spiff responds:

And your helpfulness is recieved kindly. I will keep that in mind when I do a remake later on.

Submachine1: extended Submachine1: extended

Great game

The only gripe I have is that if you do things out of order your screwed and don't know it.

Escape From Prison Escape From Prison

Getting better

I'm guessing this is a remake of a game I saw a while ago. Its alot better but I'm not sure if its good enough to make it through. I'm not sure what would make it better.

2/5

Extreme Tic-Tac-Toe Extreme Tic-Tac-Toe

A game that can't be won

Did we learn nothing from NES? Are we doomed to repeat our past misstakes.

Anyways, I couldn't program that. Sooo, good job.

Sensei-Man responds:

Sorry we're DOOMED!!!!!!1111111

Crystal Interface Crystal Interface

Jez that last review was harsh

I like the interface you made. You seem to design well all though your art is lacking, but that is why we work with others.

lostboyofthepit responds:

thanks, time is a big constraint sadly for me, but the artwork i wanted to make all in flash. (guess that didnt work out so well, lol)

Aerith/Aeris Dress Aerith/Aeris Dress

I liked it

There was a transparent blob with a metal looking thing sticking out of it, I couldn't figure out what that was. Also the music came to an end after a while.